Based in London, England
sometime 2016, maybe?
STOMPED is about landing an excessive combo at break neck speed down a ridiculously precarious mountain whilst nailing challenges and catching big air. Grab your shades, put your hat on backwards and prepare yourself for a sensory overload in this beautiful 2D Snowboarding game. Sore thumbs rule the day as twitch Snowboarding comes back with a bang. Oh and you can play as a bear!
After returning from Snowboarding in Val Thorens, Swoit was eager to create a new game, faster paced and more repayable than his last 'Pocket Moto'. Raised on a breakfast of Amped, 1080, Skate, Tony Hawk, Dave Mirra, etc Swoit made a rough prototype for the ‘One Game a Month’ jam. It was immediately fun. Swoit knew he was going to lose his evenings and weekends for awhile.
- 36 beautiful hand crafted, but slightly evil levels.
- 10 challenges per level, thats like 360 challenges dude!!
- Massive nail biting thumb stripping combos
- A Bear who Snowboards.
- Proper Pro-Level Snowboarding, even for the worst Snowboarder!
- Lit grafiks. Tight Slang. Also graphics.
- Always filming, upload your replays and show off your sick skillz (with a z)
- A Bear who Snowboards!
Stomped Preview Trailer YouTube
Stomped Day/Night YouTube
Stomped Preview 2 YouTube
Stomped Preview 1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "-" we'd love an award.
Follow the development here facebook.com.
By day a triple-A, by night a burnt out coffee fuelled UglyRobot. "It's just an ugly side project" he barks.
More information on UglyRobot, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design Person, UglyRobot